Principal Data Insight Analyst (Top Secret)
- Palmdale, CA
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Defense System sector is seeking a Principal Data Insight Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals for a position in Palmdale, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible in specifying, collecting, processing and presenting information from potentially several disparate data sets. Will generate actionable knowledge from data. Have the analytical and problem solving skills necessary for quickly developing recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data from many different types of sources. Have the ability to identify patterns and higher level information from all the data sources through use of tools and application programming. Understands the general problem space and is confident in explaining the different insights generated from the data. Candidate must be familiar with aircraft systems such as avionics/mechanical equipment as well as other common systems.
- 6 years experience with Bachelors degree or 4 years with Masters. Experience may be used as a substitute for education.
- Additional education and/or experience relevant to the aircraft systems, aviation and aerospace Industry required.
- Applicants must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements.
- Applicants must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel, which include a physical.
- Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Applicants must be a US citizen and hold a minimum active DoD Top Secret security clearance, in scope within 5 years, and be willing to submit to polygraph.
- Additionally, the ability to obtain and retain Special Program access is required as condition of employment within 365 days of submission.
- Operational experience is preferred over manufacturing or production, but all candidates will be considered.
Back to top