Principal Cyber Info Systems Security Analyst
- Rosamond, CA
Information Systems Security Professionals, We Want You!
Cyber assets everywhere are under siege from a wide spectrum of threats. Almost daily, these threats grow in sophistication, breadth and speed.
At Northrop Grumman, we take a holistic approach to cybersecurity, looking at the whole cyber landscape of people, processes and technology and the whole security realm of offense, defense, and exploitation. Thought leadership demands nothing less.
If you are an expert with classified computers within the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community computing environments, Northrop Grumman Corporation has fantastic opportunities for your career growth.
We are seeking Information Systems Security Professionals across the country to support information systems lifecycle activities. Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits. Assist in the implementation of the required government policy, make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities. Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards. Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports. Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M. Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
If you are ready to solve complex problems in a dynamic environment, apply today!
- Master's degree with 3 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience; OR an Associates degree with 7 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 9 years of experience is required
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAM level II, or level III, security certification (examples: CAP, CASP CE, CISM, GSLC, CISSP Associate, or CISSP); OR must have the ability to obtain one within 6 months of start date
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends, and/or "on call" support 24x7x365
- Must have the ability to travel up to 10% (~5 weeks) per year
- Candidates must have a current DOD Top Secret security clearance to include an original adjudication, or a periodic reinvestigation date, completed within the last 6 years in order to be considered
- Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs as condition of continued employment
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, a CASP CE, and 4 years of experience with Certification and Accreditation of classified systems and Risk Management Framework
- Knowledge of ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, DIACAP, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and RMP package development preferred
- Current TS/SCI or SAP/SAR access level is highly desirable
Back to top