Principal Cyber Info Systems Security Analyst
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... Northrop Grumman is seeking a well qualifiedCyber Information Systems Security Analyst to join the Information Security team in Oklahoma City, OK. The Cyber Security organization has overall responsibility for providing information security oversight to all Northrop Grumman classified systems under their respective purview.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
- Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Master's degree with3 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with5 years of experience; OR an Associates degree with7 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with9 years of experienceis required
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAM levelII, or level III, security certification (example: CAP, CASP CE, CISM, GSLC, CISSP Associate, or CISSP); ORmust beable to obtain and maintain one within 6 months of start date
- Candidate must have a current DOD Secret level securityclearance (or higher) with an original adjudication date, or a periodic reinvestigation, completed within the last 6 years in orderto be considered
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain access to Special Programs as a condition of continued employment
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Cyber Security, a currentCISSP, and 4 years of ISSOexperience using RMF in a DSS classified environment
- Knowledge of ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, DIACAP, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and DSS and/or JSIG system security package development are highly desirable
- Current Top Secret clearance, or Special Program Access, ispreferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top