Principal Cost Estimating Analyst
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Pricing and Cost Estimating Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Melbourne, Florida.
- Estimates labor and material costs of manufacturing and engineering based on request for proposal (RFP) data submitted by prospective customers.
- Analyzes specifications, including 3d Drawings, bills of material, or sample layouts, and calculates production costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data.
- Collects cost data from functional representatives, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Computes cost estimates of raw materials or subcontracted work and labor.
- Prepares and maintains historical cost data.
- Creates cost models for cost estimating elements.
- Prepares cost reports and presents findings to management, contract personnel, proposal coordinators, customer representatives, price auditors, vendors, and subcontractors.
Back to top