Principal Contract Administrator - Top Secret
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
- This position supports the National Security Space portfolio of contracts. Ideal candidate has active TS/SCI level clearance, eligible candidates must be clearable.
- Must have great written and oral communication skills
- Must be an experienced negotiator.
- Must have experience working on DoD and/or Intelligence Community programs.
- Must be able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast pacedenvironment.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge working a variety of contract types, including FFP, CPFF, incentive and award fee contracts, and IDIQ task order contracts.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to foster strong relationships, both internally and with their customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, and Business with6 Years with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top