Principal Contract Administrator
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Contract Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's RNS Operating Unit, working RNS programs and various COMMS & SIGINT Programsthat make a difference for the United States Military and DoD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Administers, extends, and negotiates standard and nonstandard contracts.
Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration. and customer contact activities in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer requirements.
Advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical
Basic Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors Degree with 6 years of Government Contracts and/or Subcontract Administration experience; 4 years of contracts and/or subcontractadministration with a Masters degree.
- Negotiation Experience
- Demonstration of Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Interim Secret Clearance required to start
Relocation assistance may be available for this position
To be considered for this position, the following are very preferable knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Government (DoD) Contracts experience
- Must have solid understanding of FAR & DFAR
- Experienced at writing Government contract terms and conditions
- Ability to organized and prioritize tasks
- Current/Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top