Principal Contract Administrator
Northrop Grumman Land & Avionics C4ISR Division seeks a Contract Administrator (with an active Secret Clearance) to join its team. This position is located in Linthicum / Baltimore, MD.
The Contract Administrator will act as the primary interface with customers and business partners in conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation and contract administration, and serves a key role for our dynamic and fast-paced advanced business area, interfacing with key internal and external stakeholders. The Contract Administrator also acts as the official focal point-of-contact for customer communication and takes a lead role
in strategic relationship development.
The position responsibilities are:
Participate in contract negotiation, contract administration, and termination activities to provide for proper contract execution and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal and contract requirements serve as a key strategic advisor to the program team on contractual and business issues by identifying and mitigating risk, planning and executing successful negotiations, constructing favorable contract terms and conditions including appropriate subcontract flow downs, achieving target profit margins and assisting the business in meeting/exceeding its goals and objectives advise management of contractual rights and obligations; compiling and analyzing report data; and maintaining historical contract
information in support of Division and Sector requirements solicitation review/analysis, proposal preparation, and signoff.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 years directly related experience or a Master's degree with a minimum of 4 years
directly related experience.
- Active SECRET clearance
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Demonstrated success in practicing highly effective verbal and written communications including presentations
- Experience with various contract types including Cost Reimbursable, Firm Fixed Price, and Fixed Price Incentive
- Strong working knowledge of the FAR, DFAR and other U.S. Federal Government contracting regulations
- Recent experience as a Contracts Administrator in the defense industry
- Experience working special access programs
- Prior experience using SAP or comparable enterprise resource planning (ERP) tool.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top