Pricing Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector Business Management Group- Contracts and Pricing Business Division seeks a Proposal Pricing Analyst 4 to join its team. This position is located in Orlando, Florida.
- Develops, plans and schedules proposals. Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments. Researches and analyzes historical data,
- Develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings.
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives. Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
- Specifically, this position performs the following primary work responsibilities:
- Ensures proposals are prepared and supported in accordance with all applicable ES Sector procedures and FAR regulatory requirements.
- Ensures proposals conform to Customer Requirements.
- Ensures Estimating System compliance
- Collaborates with and provides analytical support to divisional management in order to develop the winning proposal strategy, then coordinates with the Estimating & Pricing (E&P) organization in the execution of the strategy through the price proposal.
- Supports confidence and risk assessments related to the execution of a proposal
- Collaborates with intersecting functional areas such as Contracts, Program Management (PM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), and Engineering to troubleshoot issues in support of proposal requirements and deadlines.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- May develop and deliver presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (business or technical) with a minimum of 10 years directly related professional work experience or a Master's and 8 years directly related professional work experience
- Knowledge and demonstrated work experience with estimating and pricing concepts, FAR, and US Government / DoD customer expectations.
- Knowledge and professional experience with various government contract budget types (i.e. various Fixed Price, Cost Type, and IDIQ)
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- U.S. Citizenship is required, with the ability to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office Suite and basic skill level with SAP
- Proficient in use of ProPricer
- Risk Analysis and S-curve techniques
- Must be able to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines, and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced
- Must be a team player, independent, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top