Pricing Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is currently seeking a dynamic, energetic individual for the position of Pricing Analyst Level-3 to reside in Oklahoma City, OK and support the Global Logistics & Modernization Division. You must be able to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities in a schedule driven environment.
You will be responsible for the preparation of new business cost proposals, change proposals, and task/delivery orders spanning all contract types.
The Pricing Analyst must be able to function in a fast paced proposal environment and collaborate with capture and proposal teams to develop pricing and win strategies while ensuring compliance and schedule adherence.
- Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, and supports cost proposals to government and commercial customers.
- Review Requests for Proposals (RFP) and proposal documents for compliance to customer specifications/requirements and adherence to company policy.
- Ensure Northrop Grumman Estimating System compliance and provide interpretation of RFP requirements.
- Interact with personnel and management at all levels; interface and coordinate with other business management personnel on a daily basis.
- Provide reviews of all estimates prior to delivery and review by senior management.
- Prepares and presents costs estimates to management, customer representatives and government audit agencies.
- Ensures adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations, Truth in Negotiations Act, and Northrop Grumman policies and procedures with regard to cost proposal preparation, review, compliance, submission, updates/revisions, and negotiations.
- Supports audit requests, fact-finding, and negotiation discussions and the program budget baseline process.
- Support in this fast paced environment may require extended evening hours and weekend support to meet critical proposal schedules and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline with minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience. Appropriate equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Dynamic, self-starter with strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven team leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to mentor, manage, and train assigned staff.
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & PowerPoint). Must be able to learn standard proposal pricing tools.
- Ability to accommodate potential travel up to 10% of the time.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level government security clearance.
- US Citizenship
- Proficient in the use of ProPricer.
- Risk and quantitative analysis skills.
- Familiarity with Northrop Grumman Policies and Procedures.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top