Pricing Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman Corporation is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst Level-2 to reside in Herndon, VA and report to the Division Manager of Pricing & Estimating.
The Pricing Analyst 2 supports contract proposal preparation, proposal cost volume development, and cost estimation. The Pricing Analyst functions in a fast paced proposal environment and works closely with program/proposal team members developing cost proposals while ensuring compliance and schedule adherence. Duties entail preparation of new business and follow-on cost proposals, task/delivery orders of various contract types and administrative coordination of the monthly/quarterly proposal reporting requirements, bulletins & memorandums, proposal reviews and audits, and validating the pricing software tools.
- Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, and supports cost proposals to government and commercial customers.
- Review Requests for Proposals (RFP) and proposal documents for compliance to customer specifications/requirements and adherence to company policy.
- Ensure Northrop Grumman Estimating System compliance and provide interpretation of RFP requirements.
- Interact with personnel and management at all levels; interface and coordinate with other business management personnel on a daily basis.
- Provide reviews of all estimates prior to delivery and review by senior management.
- Prepares and presents costs estimates to management, customer representatives and government audit agencies.
- Ensures adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations, Truth in Negotiations Act, and Northrop Grumman policies and procedures with regard to cost proposal preparation, review, compliance, submission, updates/revisions, and negotiations.
- Supports audit requests, fact-finding, and negotiation discussions and the program budget baseline process.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline (i.e. Finance, Business, Accounting, etc.) with minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience -OR- Master's with 1 year of experience. Appropriate equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Dynamic, self-starter with strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline (i.e. Finance, Business, Accounting, etc.)
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and other government regulations
- Proficient in the use of ProPricer.
- Familiarity with Northrop Grumman Policies and Procedures.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top