Precision Electromech Asmblr 2
- Performs a variety of operations to assemble precision electromechanical products such as gyros and gear train mechanisms.
- Performs tasks such as drilling, reaming, burnishing, and tapping; uses precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance to specified tolerance.
- Assembles, disassembles, repairs and reassembles precision assemblies and corrects malfunctions.
- May assemble and modifies prototype precision units for engineering personnel.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and have an attention to detail. Must have the ability to develop assembly sequences and techniques for new products.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top