Pr. Industrial Security Analyst/ Sr. Pr. Industrial Security Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
• Assists in the administration of the security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials in support of the ESPAStar program.
• Provides I&T support to the program for satellites
• Manages program documents, and equipment.
• Serve as the launch site physical and cyber security liaison and provide support for all launch campaign activities
• Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies.
• Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records.
• Candidate must be familiar with applicable security ICD's, NISPOM and Program Security Classification Guides
• Responsible for ensuring all Program launch site security requirements are in compliance with the SV and LV security guides
• Ensure all associated launch campaign procedures, documentation and requirements are complete and available in a timely manner
• Responsible for the verification/validation of assigned portions of SV ICD Requirements Verification Matrix
• Maintain and implement access control, records and materials.
• Conducts security education classes and security audits.
• Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
Bachelor's Degree and six years experience.
Must have U.S Citizenship with current or active Top Secret level clearance.
This position can also be hired a grade higher with the following qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree and ten years experience.
Prior experience working launch support at various government facilities
Worked with customers and local launch site security personnel
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top