Policy Procedure Analyst - Level 2
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services may have an opening for a Policy Procedure Analyst supporting our Policies and Procedures system and processes across the enterprise. This role will be based out of our CA, VA or TX facilities.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of company policies, procedures and forms.
- Develops and/or analyzes and revises existing administrative operations and management controls including standard practices, operating procedures, management systems, and reporting documentation.
- Develops and/or coordinates improved policies, methods, procedures, instructions, and forms to achieve greater operations efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Maintains SharePoint tool, including metada, templates, automation, configuration and testing.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of Data Management experience or 1 year of experience with a master's degree
- Advanced MS SharePoint, Word and Excel experience
- Technical writing experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top