Policies Procedures Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Policies Procedures Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Chester, Virginia!
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence...
Where Technology and Teamwork come together...
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation.
Join us on the edge… The Cutting Edge!
Transforming the future of technology…
Find balance with a part-time opportunity...
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge...
Work with the technology you need to succeed...
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's VITA program! The program is seeking a talented data analyst to support the service level agreement (SLA) reporting for the program.
Qualified candidates should be able to
- Execute, diagnose and develop SQL queries in support of the reporting requirements
- Research and develop responses to customer inquiries to report data
- Demonstrate the ability to review, analyze and report on multiple concurrent problem records
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for
- Interface with internal team members and customer representatives to ensure problem records are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards
Come join us to support IT service support to the Commonwealth of Virginia!
- Minimum of 6 years with Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems, or other relevant degree or 4 years with Master Degree
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Competency with Algebra level math
- US Citizenship is Required
- Strong written communication sills
- Demonstrated experience with process execution and improvement
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Experience writing complex SQL Queries
- Hands on experience with enterprise level IT systems
- Team leadership experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top