PLM Support Analyst
The Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) Support Analyst will support the deployment of Team center PLM throughout the Northrop Grumman enterprise. Responsibilities will include working collaboratively to combine business requirements and software capabilities into a cohesive and optimized tool set in alignment with sector and enterprise PLM road maps.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the configuration, installation, maintenance, and support of Team Center PLM software including but not limited to Team center Unified, Multi Computer Aid Design (CAD) Model
- Plan, test, and deploy system updates and upgrades collaborating with various business functions to coordinate outages as necessary
- Collaborate with Database Administrators in the ongoing maintenance and structure of team center data
- Support, test, and maintain disaster recovery plans as required
- Perform root cause analysis debugging problems with the team center environment and then work with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence
- Support end users of Team center workflows the PLM administrators
- Document all aspects of the system; ensure knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting the team center
- Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields
- Experience using CAD tools such as NX and/or CATIA and Product Lifecycle Management systems such as Siemens PLM (Teamcenter), Dassault Systemes Enovia MatrixOne, and/or PTC Windchill
- General understanding of Software Lifecycle Process, end user support, and process documentation
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top