PLM Software Development Analyst
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Expand your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies.
Join us on the edge. the Cutting Edge!
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a Software Development Analyst at its Melbourne, FL location. The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) position supports production Teamcenter instances throughout the Northrop Grumman enterprise. Supports, maintains, and/or resolves incidents on enterprise-wide Product Lifecycle Management systems and/or applications software. The selected candidate will be involved in planning of system maintenance and upgrade deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. He/she will provide operational end user support, guidance, and incident management to agreed service levels. Performs or supports testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Responsibilities include providing IT-focused end-user support in areas of best practice development, operations support, and problem resolution for the engineering community and serving as a Subject Matter Expert in Siemens products including Teamcenter Unified. This includes addressing end-user incidents and requests for assistance within agreed service level guidance in support of business and IT priorities.
Additional responsibilities include:
- End-user support of TeamCenter PLM software including, but not limited to TcU, Multi-CAD Data Management, Integrations, ProductData/Change/Document Management, Account Management, and Workflows in production environments.
- Perform root cause analysis, debugging problems with the Teamcenter environment, and then work with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
- Monitor, address, and resolve Teamcenter production environment incidents, service requests, workflows, client install packages, etc., collaboratively with the PLM development and administration teams.
- Document all aspects of system support such that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting Teamcenter.
- Support SIT and UAT with business users as necessary.
- Provide demos to users as and when required.
- Prepare work instructions for business users.
- Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
Bachelor in Science degree and at least 2 years of relevant experience. (appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement)
Proven PLM support experience with Teamcenter Enterprise, Engineering, or Unified functions, capabilities, and support within a large enterprise.
Experience with Teamcenter 4-Tier, 2-Tier, or web architecture end-user support and incident resolution.
Ability to obtain active DoD Secret Clearance.
Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities in Teamcenter as they apply to mechanical, electrical, or systems product development cycles across PLM modules in use for TcR, Tc4Sim, CMM, PDM, TcMfg, and integrations with other systems like SAP and IBM Rational Suite.
Active DOD Secret Clearance
Experience with Teamcenter Aerospace & Defense.
Additional experience with and flexibility to support other applications associated with enterprise PLM such as NX,CATIA, ENOVIA, eQube, HarnesSys, and custom applications.
Able to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
Work effectively within teams where other team members may be located throughout the country and influencing others to action who are not direct reports. Ability to support multiple projects concurrently based on priority and criticality.
Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top