PKI Support Specialist 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is looking for a qualified PKI Support Specialist to support our Federal agency customer with their Public Key Infrastructure program. The position will be in Washington, DC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a PKI Registration Authority (RA) for unclassified and classified PKI systems.
- Maintain and support PKI and PIV programs within the organization.
- Issue, revoke, and recover PKI certificates for end users and devices.
- Provide support to other trusted PKI roles in accordance with PKI CP/CPS/RPS within the organization.
- Provide PKI knowledge to the customer to understand the usage and responsibilities involved with PKI certificates.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 3 years' experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 2 years of customer support experience with classified networks.
- 2 years of desktop and network troubleshooting experience.
- Experienced with Microsoft software, such as Windows 7 or 10 and Microsoft Office tools, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Candidate must have good verbal communication skills, since the job requires close interaction with end users and with the PKI technical staff. Technical documentation writing will be required.
- Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance and willingness to undergo an FBI counterintelligence scope polygraph to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- PKI Registration Authority experience.
- Help Desk Team lead experience.
- Use of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, VMware vSphere, and other server related technology.
- Use of Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers, and Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Use of Entrust Authority Security Manager, Entrust Authority Security Manager Administration or Entrust Administration Services.
- Current or recent FBI SCI access.
- Knowledge of CNSS 1300.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top