This is a Union Represented Position
- Ability to measure, cut, and thread tubing and piping according to detailed drawings and information.
- Knowledge with loading, operating, and unloading pipe benders to bend pipe to specifications where layout of piping and setup of machine stops and locating fixtures has already been completed.
- Be able to read and follow safety regulations and procedures and MI packages including drawings, change notices, operation sheets, and work authorizations.
- Basic computer skills needed to ensure proper data recording and time charging at all times, i.e. SAP and MES.
- High School Diploma and Technical Diploma (AS) or Certification.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top