Pilot Unmanned Aerial Veh 4
The Aerospace Sector of Northrop Grumman corporation is seeking an Unmanned Pilot for our Aerial Vehicles.
Pilots unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) during developmental test and operational flights. Remotely pilots vehicle to determine compliance with specification and operational suitability during engineering tests and flight test/demonstration support through specifically prescribed tests and maneuvers. Defines, plans, organizes and executes complex flight programs and flight test events. Conducts briefings and debriefings, and coordinates with maintenance personnel to analyze and correct vehicle discrepancies. May conduct demonstration flights with customers, government officials or other personnel to exhibit vehicle performance, flying qualities and system capabilities. Typically FAA rated.
- Bachelor's degree plus nine years of related experience.
- Position requires experience as a flight operations crew member.
- Must be FAA commercial instrument rated pilot (or military equivalent) plus current Class II FAA Physical or better.
- Minimum of 500 hours of flight experience as Pilot in Command and able to maintain pilot currency.
- Must have a DoD Secret Clearance with the ability to maintain the clearance.
- UAV flight experience highly desirable.
- Test Pilot School graduate highly desirable.
- Military flight experience, flight test operations, multi-engine rated, FAA single engine commercial rating, aviation instructor experience also preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top