Photographer 2 (SCI Clearance Required)
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of major technological advancements throughout our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a full-time staff Photographer 2 based out of Redondo Beach, CA.
Job responsibilities include:
- Operate a variety of standard and special-purpose still and/or video cameras in support of customer/company requirements.
- Coordinates and directs the execution of creative photographic assignments for advertising, news, publicity, and technical use.
- Serves as photographic representative with customers, internally and externally.
- Agile and innovative professional with extensive knowledge of photographic equipment to support difficult field assignments, including specialty lighting.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments under stringent deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of users; possess excellent customer service skills and demeanor.
- Current/Active SCI/DoD clearances
- Education: Bachelors plus 3 years minimum related work experience.
- Schedule flexibility a must; evening and weekend work often required.
- Some travel required - roughly 10%
- Advanced experience in Adobe PhotoShop
Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and digital archiving.
- Government, military, or private sector photography experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top