Pgm Planning Schedlng Anlyst 3
Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives. Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality. Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts. Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of business management experience; or 3 years with a Master's degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Must have a minimum of 6 years experience in Integrated Master Schedule development, baseline, and execution
- Strong knowledge of EVMS principles
- The ability to obtain and maintain an active DOD clearance an program access
- Certifications: PM, PMP or SP
- Bachelor's or Master's in Business Administration,
- Exposure to Aerospace Industry and Defense Acquisition programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Experience working proposals
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top