Pgm Planning Schedlng Anlyst 1- New Grad
Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives. Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality. Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts. Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Operations Management, Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience using MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security clearance
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience scheduling and supporting Projects / Programs of different size, contract types, and complexity.
- EVMS knowledge
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top