Pgm Cst Schd Cntrl Analyst
- Oxnard, CA
Astro Aerospace, a Strategic Business Unit of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, is currently in search of a Program Cost Schedule Analyst to support our Business Management group in our Oxnard, CA facilities. Astro is the industry leader in space deployable systems, and since 1958, has enabled complex missions to Earth orbit, Mars and beyond with innovative deployable space structures and mechanisms. Our products have been successfully deployed on hundreds of space missions with 100% success.
The Program Cost Schedule Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare, develop and coordinate the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
- Ensure program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated.
- Implement scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but limited to:
- DCMA 14-point
- Earned Value Management (EVMS)
- Critical Path Analysis
- Understanding of the mechanics of performing a Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
- IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
- Schedule Performance and Health Metrics and Analysis
- Establish a business rhythm to obtain timely and accurate status from CAMs into the IMS.
- Ability to support and/or conduct Integrated Business Reviews (IBR) and Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR) audits.
- Directly work with Manufacturing Production Manager (MPM) CAMs on the manufacturing floor to become familiar with actual hardware and processes required to build and test deliverable flight hardware.
- Analyze and create reporting products based on daily morning floor walk meetings to best increase the visibility of near term production requirements and progress.
- Direct on-site support with the Test organization on upcoming testing requirements and current in-process tasks than developing inch-stone PERTs to monitor progress and/or develop possible work-around plans.
- Produce and post weekly ANSI D sized plots of PERT charts on manufacturing floor using MS VISIO software for schedule visibility derived from Program IMS.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in areas of Business Management, Supply Chain, and/or Production Planning.
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project 2010/2013)
- Knowledge in Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and maintenance, Earned Value Management as related to Cost & Schedule integration/reporting; Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) approach and execution.
- Excellent communication, professional, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees, management and executive leadership.
- Ability to create accurate relevant presentation packages and present to various levels of leadership.
- Ability to effectively work with multiple IPTs (Integrated Product Teams), CAMs (Cost Account Managers), Suppliers and Program Management.
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent programs and schedules with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Visio in creating Pert charts and various presentation tools.
Back to top