Pgm Cost Sched&Cntrol Anlyst 4
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is a premier developer, integrator, producer and supporter of manned and unmanned aircraft, spacecraft, high-energy laser systems and microelectronics critical to maintaining the nation's security.
The Program Cost Control Analyst Level 4 position supporting a major Spacecraft program. Selected candidate will support project control in Manufacturing Cost Management are.
Responsibilities for IPT support will include, but are not limited to:
- EVMS cost and schedule on-going maintenance and update
- Budget/forecast/headcount tracking, EAC development, support major customer audits, variance analysis, proposal support, management reporting and presentations, and proposal support.
- Position requires in-depth skills in project control/ business management on government programs.
Strong analytical, leadership, communication and presentation skills are necessary. Demonstrated ability to work well with others including teaming and coordination with various disciplines and management levels. Ability to multitask within a dynamic environment is crucial.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 8 years business management, project control or related experience.
- Experience with project control business tools (MPM) or comparable tools plus company tools (SAP, BW).
- Familiarity with Earned Value concepts and processes.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel,Word, PowerPoint) along with working knowledge of MPM and MS Project required.
- Must have current Secret clearance and is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top