Pgm Cost Sched&Cntrol Anlyst 3 - Clearance Required
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst - 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
Specifically responsibilities include:
- Performing Major Subcontract/IWO and Material GP analysis and preparing reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated value and government guidelines
- Reviewing labor and material inputs from suppliers
- Preparing month-end reports preparing and maintaining spend plans
- Develop and review Estimates at Complete (EACs)
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAMs) with EVMS activities related to material and supplier tasking
- Support material and supplier monthly cost and schedule reviews, identify pressures and opportunities and develop recovery plans as required
- Set up cost control system, monitor and control costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution and 3 years of experience in financial analysis experience
- 2 years' of recent EVMS experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- An active in-scope DoD Secret clearance
- The ability to obtain program access
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- Proficient understanding of SAP, MPM, WinSight or similar systems
- Prior experience working with suppliers and subcontractors
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top