Pgm Cost Sched&Cntrol Anlyst 3
Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system. Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled. Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- 6 years experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related experience which may be used in lieu of degree
- 4 years of related financial analysis experience or budgeting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate should have the ability to identify issues and problems across multiple contracts and make recommendations to management for resolution of mitigation
- Candidate must demonstrate flexibility in adapting to changes in the work environment
- Must be able to acquire a Top Secret Clearance
- * Proficient understanding of SAP, BW, MPM or similar systems
- * Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- * Master’s degree with 4 years of experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top