PC Network Support Tech 3
- El Segundo, CA
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... Northrop Grumman is seeking a PC Network Technician to join our team in defining the future. This position will be located in El Segundo, CA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information Technology support team.
The incumbent will provide desktop support and troubleshooting of interoperability issues. He/she will work closely with other IT organizations and Computer Security to ensure solutions best meet the requirements within the Customer approved, existing infrastructure. PC Network Technicians at Northrop Grumman are expected to resolve challenges involving new or existing hardware/software, researching of vendor documentation, and work with other supporting organizations for troubleshooting solutions
Key roles and responsibilities include:
• Installs, troubleshoots, services, and repairs personal computers, related PC software, cables, and connectors.
• Provides personal computer, hardware, and software support.
• Installs, services, and repairs personal computers.
• Connects personal computers to existing data networks.
• Maintains trouble logs.
• Instructs users in the use of personal computers and networks.
• Investigates information, network, and communications needs of users, and makes recommendations regarding software and hardware purchases.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and 4 years additional education and/or work experience.
• 4 Years Windows Desktop Administration.
• Familiarity with classified processing environments and procedures.
• Position requires an active Top Secret security clearance, and the ability to maintain that clearance.
• Ability to be cleared to Special Access Programs.
• Must have current Security+ certification.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• AA or other 2 year technical degree and 3 years of related experience.
• Experience with VSM service management software.
• Additional certification - Network+, A+.
• Significant experience with desktop customer service working in a large enterprise environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top