PC Network Support Tech 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Desktop Technician for our Chandler, AZ location.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support for users of desktop computers and peripherals
- Install, configure and maintain computer hardware, peripherals and applications consistent with IT standards and processes
- Take ownership over providing technical support for non-standard division specific systems and data collections devices
- Diagnose and mitigate network connectivity and VOIP issues
- Maintain, update, and create new IT-related documentation
- Be self-motivated, proactive, and dependable
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent performer
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, Encryption & 2 Factor Authentication
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload
- Strong customer relation skills
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to Windows/Linux desktop systems and peripherals
- Ability to quickly determine user issues and take action to solve problems.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- High School Diploma
- 4+ years of experience in IT or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license to be considered for position
- Must be a US Person
- Candidate must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top