PC Network Support Tech 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking to hire a PC Network Technician to join our team in defining the future. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA . The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman's Information Technology Team.Basic Qualifications:
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 3 years of related experience. Two (2) additional years of applicable work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Secret clearance is required to have been adjudicated with last 5 years.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance and program access.
- Current Security (or higher) certification and the ability to maintain that certification.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with VSM Service Management Software.
- Additional certification - Network , A .
- Significant experience with desktop customer service working in a large enterprise environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top