PC Network Support Tech 2
The Client, Mobility & Print Services organization of Northrop Grumman in Melbourne, Florida is seeking an experienced PC Network Support professional. This selected candidate must possess a Secret Level DoD Clearance, with a background investigation/review within the last 5 years. (In Scope)
He/she will provide technical\warranty support for computers and associated networks. Installs, troubleshoots, services, and repairs personal computers, related PC software, and related peripheral equipment. The incumbent will also provide personal computer, hardware, and software support.
Additional Duties include:
- Install, service, and repair personal computers and install approved software.
- Replace aged devices in response to Enterprise Refresh schedule ensuring all data and authorized programs are migrated to new asset.
- Decommission returned systems for disposal or reuse based on equipment lifecycle and condition.
- Connect personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
- Document issue resolution in ticketing system prior to closing.
- Instruct users in the use of personal computers and networks.
- Investigate information, network, and communications needs of users, and make recommendations regarding software and hardware purchases within established Enterprise guidelines
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 1 year of related experience.
- A or equivalent certification.
- Proven experience with performing tasks and assignments with minimum supervision/guidance.
Active DoD Secret Clearance required. (in scope)
- Familiarity working with ticket based service systems and remote control tools.
- Experience with setup and troubleshooting of Windows Phones.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top