PC Network Support Tech 2
The selected candidate will provide technical\warranty support for computers and associated networks. To include delivery and installation of new PC's and
peripherals, troubleshooting and repair of PCs, software, and related peripheral equipment. Connects personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assists users in the general use of personal computers and enterprise networks utilizing established enterprise procedures
- Explains Enterprise guidelines\standards to assist customers in selecting the appropriate hardware\software to meet business
- Organizes & prioritizes assigned service tickets on a daily basis using established guidelines to resolve and close service tickets
within established Service Level Agreements. Maintains service ticket\requests logs documenting all actions taken to include issue
resolution prior to closing ticket. Escalates issues and problems that are outside of normal guidance and activities to management.
- Replaces aged devices in response to Enterprise Refresh schedule following established procedures including the migration of
all data and authorized programs. Decommissions returned systems for disposal.
- Exhibits good communication skills, an energetic approach, and patience with customers.
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 1 year of related experience or four (4) additional years of related applicable work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Experienced using a COTS Incident and Service Request ticketing system.
- CompTIA A Certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft products such as Windows 7, Windows 10, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Strong familiarity with hardware components such as video cards, hard drives, network adapters and motherboards
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Network Certification, Security Certifications
- Proficiency in remote administration to troubleshoot PC's
- Experience in Active Directory configuring user and computer accounts
- Experience supporting VMware VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
- Experience supporting Win10 and Bitlocker in a corporate environment
- HP and Dell Warranty Support Certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top