Payroll Execution Relocation Manager 2
Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking qualified candidates for a Payroll Execution Relocation Manager role. The Payroll Execution & Relocation Manager will have overall responsibility for managing the execution, relocation and debit recovery transactions. This position will be responsible for resolving complex payroll processing and employee payroll issues to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing. Ensure payroll reporting and payments are compliant with company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages execution, relocation, and debit recovery staff
- Audits processes to ensure accuracy, compile data to analyze issues and make recommendations to ensure compliance
- Focuses on improvement of processes for efficiencies and increase customer service level expectations
- Manages the team to ensure performance goals are met and make recommendations to enhance team productivity
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with staff, managers, internal and external customers
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws
- Recommends, develops, and implements new and/or revised policies and procedures to ensure efficiency, accuracy and legal compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field with at least 10 years' of relevant accounting experience or 8 years' of experience with a master's degree
- Proven analytical skills and ability to resolve complex payroll issues
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Payroll, accounting and/or payroll tax management experience with a large organization (50K+ employees)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top