Payroll Assistant 3
Northrop Grumman Corporation is seeking a Payroll Assistant 3 for it's Irving, TX office. The selected candidate will work in a shared services payroll organization responsible for processing approximately 50K employees nationwide using SAP Payroll, Timekeeping and Financial software.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling calls from employees, managers and HR
- Data entry for payroll, timekeeping or labor related transactions
- Analysis and research of complex payroll processing and employee-level payroll issues to ensure timely and accurate resolution
- Assist with the analysis, compilation and completion or payroll, timekeeping and labor issues
- High school diploma and 4 years' of education and/or relevant work experience
- US citizenship
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Prior relevant payroll and timekeeping experience
- Prior experience with heavy phone usage with customers
- SAP experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top