Payload Test Set Electrical Engineer 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Ground Systems Development is seeking an experienced RF Engineer to perform development, delivery, and support for a restricted program's payload test set development. This position will be located in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Responsibilities include developing and implementing RF test techniques to verify RF Payload operation, interfacing withmanagement, hardware design, system engineering, procurement, suppliers, manufacturing, integration and test engineers, and supporting payload test system design reviews.
The candidate will have an ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across engineering disciplines to accomplish the team goals. This candidate will also be capable of interfacing with internal and external customers and preparing/presenting the results of their work. Candidate will exhibit an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness. Apply and/or develop highly advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a STEM Degree with 5 years of hardware engineering experience; or 3 years of hardware engineering experience with a STEM Master's degree; 0 years experience with a STEM PhD.
- Demonstrated hardware experience in RF and/or digital electronics design and test at either the unit or test set level - Previous experience as an RDE (Responsible Design Engineer)
- Experience in a test environment that verifies specification requirements
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or STEM Degree
-Experience presenting to technical leadership
- Experience designing and developing RF payload test systems
- Experience in RF and digital test set development and testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top