Part Time/On Call Writer/Editor
- Editing copy and online content for continuity, clarity, accuracy, grammar, punctuation, style, and format
- Proofreading revisions
- Supporting Web site development efforts, working with technical architects, programmers, developers, and graphic artists
- Assisting in instructional design, and performing quality control/assurance checks on training storyboards and Web sites
- Ensuring Section 508 compliance of Web sites
- Developing style guides for project use.
- This position is part time/on call
- Experience in Associated Press Stylebook and U.S. Government Printing Office Style Manual guidelines required.
- Must understand page layout/design principles, as well as various writing methodologies.
- Position requires use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Photoshop.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top