- McLean, VA
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is looking for a Paralegal 3 to join our growing team of diverse professionals on the sector legal team in McLean, Virginia.
- Implements and manages legal holds
- Processes subpoenas
- Gathers and analyzes information, and conducts legal research
- Assists in document collections
- Participates in employee interviews
- Maintains records of activities within the group
- Develops and tracks Defense Systems law department budget, and administers the law firm billing process for outside counsel retained by the Law Department
- Interacts with all levels of management at both corporate and sector level
- High School diploma with a minimum of 4 years of additional education and/or experience as a paralegal
- Must be able to work on-site in McLean, Virginia
- Must be able to travel as needed (up to 10% of the time)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- U.S. Citizenship required
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in government contracts, real estate leasing and/or corporate secretarial matters
- Completion of or participation in attorney assistant or paralegal education/training
- Demonstrated ability to balance and influence multiple competing priorities and individuals.
- Ability to exercise strong judgment with integrity at all times in execution of responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as project management, analytical, planning, and presentation skills
Back to top