P-3 Senior Business Manager
- Jacksonville, FL
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce, we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary hardware that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history; they are making history.
Are you ready to put your management experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, our Technology Services sector is seeking a Senior Manager - Business Management to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located Jacksonville, FL.
- Partner with the Operating Unit Director to manage the business portfolio and provide strategic long term planning.
- Manage internal financial planning, forecasting, and reporting for key financial metrics such as Award, Sales, Operating Margin and Cash Flow.
- Manage external and internal customer program reporting for required Earned Value Management System data.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with external and internal customers
- Operate in a matrix-reporting environment.
- Prepare and/or review contract estimates at completion.
- Develop strategic pricing and proposal development for program growth.
- Ensure compliance with all NGC policies, internal controls, and disclosed practices.
1. Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience in a financial field (accounting or finance), or Master's degree and 8 years of relevant experience, or High School diploma and 14 years of relevant experience.
2. A minimum of 2 years of managerial experience.
3. An understanding of government Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
4. An understanding of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
5. A minimum of 5 years of experience using MS Office Suite. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
6. Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM).
7. A current Secret Security Clearance.
8. Ability to pass/maintain a Homeland Security Background Investigation.
1. Knowledge of Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP (or equivalent system).
2. Experience supporting internal and external compliance audits.
3. Ability to develop and present material outside the immediate work function.
4. Effective organizational and prioritization skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top