P-3 Principal Subcontracts Administrator
- Corpus Christi, TX
Global Supply Chain
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is seeking experienced personnel with P-3 aircraft background to support a contingent maintenance program with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Jacksonville, FL. The CBP P-3 fleet consists of Airborne Early Warning (AEW) and Long Range Tracker (LRT) high-endurance, all-weather, tactical turbo-prop aircraft. The AEW aircraft are utilized primarily for long-range patrols along the entire U.S. border, and in source and transit zone countries. The LRT aircraft are used to intercept, track airborne and surface threats in source and transit zone countries. The P-3 aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art, highly sophisticated sensor equipment, i.e., radar, electro-optical and infrared (EO/IR) detecting systems.
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, we need you to join our team as a Subcontracts Administrator and be a part of our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Source and procure specialized goods and services. Handle source selection from contract proposal to execution phases.
- Coordinate and collaborate with key stakeholders (i.e., contracts, engineering, quality, supplier development, planning, operations, program and end-users).
- Develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services.
- Support the proposal process; negotiate and coordinate additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Prepare bid packages, conduct bidders conferences, analyze and evaluate proposals, negotiate subcontract provisions, select or recommend subcontractors, write awards, and administer resulting subcontracts.
- In conjunction with quality organization, evaluate and monitor supplier quality and reliability, and supplier ability to support required delivery schedules.
- Identify strategies and opportunities to reduce cost, improve efficiency and manage risk through strategic and targeted negotiations.
- Manage performance of subcontracts; ensure compliance with all public law requirements and company (and business) policies and procedures including import/export regulations.
- Employ sound business practices and assesses supplier performance as part of follow-up activities.
- Provide appropriate documentation to logistics/transportation and warehouse organization.
- Manage and develop strategic/key suppliers.
- Review and approve supplier payment as needed.
- Utilize process tools such as Lean Six Sigma with suppliers to drive quality, efficiency and continuous improvement.
Back to top