P-3 Manager - Subcontracts Administration
- Jacksonville, FL
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting missions that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Manager, Subcontracts Administration 2. This position will be located in Cecil Field, Jacksonville, FL.
Responsible and accountable for managing the strategy, planning, and execution of all Subcontract services activity content for a large, complex aircraft maintenance, sustainment and modernization operations located in Jacksonville, FL. Candidate will be responsible for actively managing inclusion, engagement and productivity of team of 5-7 with a wide range of skill set and abilities in a matrixed, geographically dispersed organization.
In coordination with the Program and functional Global Supply Chain managers this candidate shall be responsible for leading the entire subcontracting strategy, while actively managing cross-functional relationships to ensure all requirements are understood, commitments are met and to mitigate urgent requirements and potential risk elements for Program execution.
Leads is accountable for resource planning, material cost, forecasting, schedule performance, risk/opportunity management, supplier performance, and subcontract issue resolution. Briefs the PMO affecting Program cost and schedule performance. Introduces continuous improvement initiatives related to purchasing and strategic supplier relationships.
Candidate will be required to establish and manage to identified metrics in accordance with GSC requirements and in consideration of Program requirements. Further, candidate will be accountable for actively monitoring compliance with regulatory and internal requirements and provide education and assistance to ensure team performs at advanced levels of compliance.
Candidate will be responsible for managing incoming proposal development efforts, including establishing agreements to protect information exchange, establishing beneficial, complementary teaming agreements for pursuit of opportunities and negotiating terms and conditions to support execution of assigned Statement of Work.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of relevant experience, or Master's Degree and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience managing proposal development efforts, including establishing up front agreements, negotiating teaming arrangements, terms and conditions for subcontract relationships and managing performance requirements.
- Strong understanding of supply chain management principles, including turn times, failure rates and impact to financial performance of performance
- Strong understanding of contract law and experience actively managing subcontractor performance and vendor management
- Advanced understanding of D/FAR clauses.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Ability to pass/maintain a Homeland Security Background Investigation.
- Experience managing DMS issues related to aging fleets
- Experience on programs focused on Contractor Logistics Support, Aircraft Maintenance and Modernization turnkey support and 24/7 requirements
- Five (5) years or more supervisory experience.
- Experience managing subcontract and procurement activities in a heavily matrixed, geographically-dispersed organization.
- Experience with SAP.
- Experience communicating with senior executive leaders to report status, draft solutions and coordinate path forward.
Back to top