P-3 AOS SCA Technical Order Librarian
- Jacksonville, FL
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking experienced personnel with P-3 aircraft background to support a contingent maintenance program with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Jacksonville, FL. The CBP P-3 fleet consists of Airborne Early Warning (AEW) and Long Range Tracker (LRT) high-endurance, all-weather, tactical turbo-prop aircraft. The AEW aircraft are utilized primarily for long-range patrols along the entire U.S. border, and in source and transit zone countries. The LRT aircraft are used to intercept, track airborne and surface threats in source and transit zone countries. The P-3 aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art, highly sophisticated sensor equipment, i.e., radar, electro-optical and infrared (EO/IR) detecting systems.
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, we need you to join our Team as a SCA Technical Order Librarian. This position is located at Cecil Field, FL/Jacksonville, FL.
You will support our AOS Site on our P-3 Program.
Your duties include:
• Orders, receives and distributes aircraft technical orders and publications.
• Maintains master aircraft publications library, to include posting and filing.
• Maintains technical order inventory system using manual and automated methods.
• Requisitions new and replacement technical orders and related commercial publications.
• Maintains a technical order library in accordance with OPNAVINST 4790.2 series.
• Maintain the master repository and satellite locations for use by system maintainers.
• Review automated indexes and determine the need to establish initial distribution requirements and for updates to the applicable date for the systems assigned. • Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum of two (2) years general publications experience of which one (1) year must be specialized in U.S. Armed Forces Aviation Technical Publication Inventory Control / requisitioning / upkeep.
3. Ability to obtain/maintain a DOD Secret clearance; Interim Secret is required to start.
4. Ability to obtain/maintain a Department of Homeland Security Background Investigation
5. Satisfactory completion of a U.S. Armed Forces Technical Publications Librarian courses or civilian schools with equivalent curriculum or one (1) year of on the job training / experience required.
6. Ability to meet Government / Company licensing / qualification requirements for the position.
7. Working knowledge of applicable maintenance / technical manuals and publications.
8. Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint).
1. AA degree in a related field.
2. A current Secret clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top