OSINT Intelligence Analyst
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
In this position, the OSINT Intelligence Analyst supports intelligence gathering and analysis for US INSCOM. Multiple openings for experienced individuals at Fort Gordon, GA.
- Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
The OSINT Intelligence Analystwill:
- C onduct collection and exploitation of Publically Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools
- Contribute to conducting exploitation of social media and public accessible databases
- Contribute to gathering, synthesizing, and analyzing open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counter-narcotics, and other areas of the Army mission
- Contribute to coordinate and collaborating with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished intelligence products, including threat assessments
- Contribute to assessing emerging OSINT methodologies and tools
- Respond to Requests for Information
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed
- A BA/BS and a minimum of 2 years' experience, OR Associates degree and a minimum of 4 years' experience. May consider an additional 4 years of work experience lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated intelligence experience
- Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools which include but are not limited to the Berber Hunter Tool Kit applications (e.g., SILO, SCRAAWL, Data Miner, and Babel).
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media
- Experience conducting military training
- Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance. US Citizenship required.
- Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Experience conducting intelligence analytical support for the DoD
- Foreign language capabilities of 2+/2+ DLPT or better (Language to be determined by the government post-award)
- Experience conducting OSINT training
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top