Organizational Effectiveness Consultant 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an Organizational Effectiveness Consultant 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The position will be located in Herndon, VA.
The selected Organization Effectiveness Consultant will work as part of the high-impact Technology Services OE team and will be responsible for leading in the overall analysis, integration, and execution of OE initiatives that will include (but not limited to) employee onboarding, assimilation and other sector-level retention strategies.
This is a new and exciting position that will have direct impact on strategically developing and executing long-term employee retention strategies. The consultant will be required to develop out-of-the-box solutions; create succinct executive presentations; analyze and report data from multiple internal systems; and consult on people indicators that will identify strategic attrition gaps and future talent needs to support redeployment efforts.
He/she will also collaborate with multiple sector HR business partners to smoothly execute OE programs. Broader duties include providing support to all related OE/HR operations initiatives as required and will work as an individual and team contributor. This may include planning for monthly manager webcasts and other activities aligned to employee assimilation.
A successful candidate will have strong project management experience with the ability to juggle multiple high-visible and high-priority initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Organizational Development, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years in a strategic Human Resources or Diversity & Inclusion environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate across HR and business functions.
- Demonstrated ability for data analysis, integration of data, and actionable recommendations based on analysis.
- Ability to support complex data analysis and contribute to strategic talent management solutions.
- Excellent Excel, PPT, and SharePoint skills while displaying the initiative to continuously grow expertise in these areas.
- Strong analytical and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature and strong attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to travel to various TS sites for OE support.
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills.
- US Citizenship
- PHR Certification
- MBTI Certification
- PMP Certification
- Familiarity with the government contracting and defense market
- Flexibility to rotate within HR to broaden expertise
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top