Operations/Deputy Programs Manager 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Cyber Intelligence Mission Solutions is seeking an Operations Program Manager to manage day-to-day operations for a Cyber Defense Program located in Pensacola, FL.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The Operations Deputy Program Manager will be responsible for leading the engineering process involved with planning, building, testing, delivering, maintaining and servicing multi-system capabilities for cyber defense activities for the customer.
- He/she will be responsible for interfacing with customers, program supervisors and team leads to meet production timelines, monitor compliance with service level agreements, and build and maintain an ITIL based service catalog supporting deployed capabilities.
- He/she will assist in tracking and executing on Program Tooling, Quality Notifications, and Material.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets. Will manage schedules, coordinate effort across multiple teams both local and geographically disparate, and prepare status documentation.
- Assesses project issues and works with the team to develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives. Executes special projects as required.
- Manage, oversee and/or guide root cause and corrective actions to closure.
Previous experience on agile development and sustainment of cyber/IT capabilities is desired. The candidate should have experience with management of cost, schedule, and technical performance of a project or program; demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships; and ability to manage teams of people and work in a dynamic and fast-paced 24/7 environment.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or STEM related discipline with five (5) or more years of working knowledge of enterprise level IT infrastructure
Ten (10) or more years of work experience in a related technical field for the Defense or Intelligence communities.
Seven (7) years of leadership or management experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong attentiveness to detail.
DoD 8570 certification
Experience implementing ITIL practices
Current Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI special access.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a closely related technical or science curriculum.
Seven (7) or more years of experience in a management position - experience leading/managing teams of engineers and technical managers.
Previous engineering design experience on development programs.
Active Top Secret (SCI eligible) clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top