Operations Project Management Analyst 3 (DeputyOperations Program Manager)
In concert with and as directed by the Operation Program Manager, the DOPM will support all phases of manufacturing programs from inception through completion. The position acts as secondary customer contact for all manufacturing
activities, coordinates and leads production meetings with the Integrated Product Team and the Process Areas, involving cost, schedule, and technical performance. Assists in generating program review, process review, and internal review
packages. Will assist in tracking and executing on Program Tooling, Quality Notifications, and Material. Reviews status of projects and budgets. Manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and works with the
team to develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives. Executes special projects as required.
Position located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- 5 years of experience in collaborating with employees within a department and across functions
- Proficient in MS Office products - PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with SAP in a low volume, high mix manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP system in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in program management
- Experience in Earned Value Management
- PMI certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top