At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Nurse 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Provides nursing services to employees or persons who become ill or suffer an accident.
- Administers first aid; operates dispensary
- Attends subsequent dressings of injuries
- Maintains records of persons treated
- Prepares accident reports; provides health education information;
- Dispenses standard drugs and medicines such as aspirin and cough or cold tablets
- Refers contagious diseases or serious injuries to company or employees physician
- May assist doctors in examining patients
- Performmedical surveillance assessmentsof employees exposed to workplace hazards/chemicals in accordance withCal/OSHA regulations
- Requires nursing curriculum and registration by a state board of nursing
- RN - Registered Nurse with 3 years of experience
- Current AED and CPR certifications
- Bachelor of Science degree with 5 years of experience
- Certified in audio and spirometer testing
- Experience with Cal/OSHA reporting and assessment standards
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top