Non Destructive Test Tech 4 (Palmdale, CA)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is looking for a Non Destructive Test Tech4 for a program located in the Palmdale, CA facility within the Quality department.
- Performs non-destructive tests (NDT) on aircraft engines or components.
- Inspects metallic and nonmetallic materials, parts and assemblies for defects using automated and manual methods and techniques including radiography, ultrasonic, penetrant, eddy current, shearography, thermography and magnetic particle.
- Requires certifications in non-destructive testing in accordance with regulations.
- High School Diploma/GED and 6 years of Non Destructive Test experience
- Able to be subject to areas which could cause various phobias due to height or close spaces.
- Must be willing to work any shift, overtime or non-standard work schedule.
- The ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Certification in Multiple Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) Disciplines
- 2 Year degree/certification from NDI Training Institution
- Mobile Automated Ultrasonic System experience
- Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top