NiFi Cloud Software Engineer
How do cyber terrorists get past the industries best? They don't. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a citywide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communications, our Information Systems team helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in serious organizational and software change -- Then what is happening in the Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and people. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to really make this happen.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a NiFi Cloud Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Looking for a Cloud Software Engineer with NiagraFiles experience to augment the existing data distribution service team for a large analytic cloud repository. This position will be developing new processors within NiagraFiles and establishing new data flows/troubleshooting existing data flows to the various hardware instances associated with the customer's various analytic hosting platforms. This position is anticipated to be more development focused while the current team focuses on maintenance activities.
- 7 years of experience in software development.
- Experience with NiagraFiles (NiFi).
- Experience working with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Security Clearance: An active TS/SCIclearance with polygraph is Required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top