New Grad - Procurement Analyst 1 - Grand Sky
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers.
We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of
technology to life.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Procurement Analyst for our Grand Sky Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence program. The Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence will be conducting every day GSC activities for
the International HALE Global Hawk programs.
The candidate will source and purchase machinery, equipment, tools, raw
material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies of a moderate to high complexity for multiple programs across various locations of the organization.
The following activities will be required:
- The procurement analyst sources and purchases machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts,
services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization.
- The analyst also compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives, compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes, confers with suppliers and analyzes suppliers operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- This individual also reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
- May also prepare bid packages.
- BS/BA degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Finance, Accounting or related field from an accredited institution.
- 0 years of related work experience
- Proven ability to work well in team environments; organizational skills, and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- US Citizenship required
- Previous internship in business or supply chain or purchasing
- Experience with international procurement
- Previous work experience, teamwork experience, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of procurement policies, practices and principles
- SAP experience
- Proven success as a team player and collaborator, and eagerness to learn in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top