Network Monitoring Tech 2
- Norcross, GA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking a Network Monitoring Tech to join our team on the Internal Revenue Service's (IRS) Contact Center Environment project. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information Systems IRS Joint Operations Center (JOC) support program. The JOC Program provides service, support and technology to the IRS Contact Center.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and infrastructure / network support solutions,
- Ensure network connectivity throughout LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
- Perform network address assignment to servers
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
- Experienced with monitoring Cisco Network configurations on large contact center enterprises,
- Support Cisco network troubleshooting and testing, ability to detect and address/fix persisting issues,
- Implement new and help sustain existing networks and support its end-users,
- Ability to enhance and maintain security levels as needed,
- Experience maintaining and/or restoring domain access for end-users.
Back to top