Network Communications III
The B-2 Mission Operations Specialist and Assistant Intel Support Lead position directs the support of Stealth Bomber Operations by configuring and maintaining computer systems and networks used by the B-2 Stealth Bomber for command, control, communications, computing, intelligence, and all other aspects of low-observable strike missions.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with 509th BW leaders on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Directs technical support in the areas of vulnerability assessment, risk assessment, network security, product evaluation, and security implementation in an environment with 200 users, 30 servers, 50 workstations for three support sites at Whiteman
- Guides design and implementation solutions for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information.
- Directs design and execution of information system contingency plans that maintain appropriate levels of protection and that meet time requirements for minimizing operations impact to customer organization.
- Analyzes and tests security updates with mission-critical applications
- Recommends products, technologies & upgrades to improve the customer's security posture
- Conducts testing and analyzes system logs to evaluate the impact of current security measures
- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 2 Years with Masters Degree. In lieu of degree, 7 years of applied experience may be considered.
- Minimum 1 year network administration/management experience with USAF style NIPR/SIPR/JWICS or equivalent computer networks
- Minimum 1 year experience using DOD intelligence network applications and systems.
- Current or immediate clearance to TS/SSBI/SCI/SAR/NC2-ESI
- Willing to travel at short notice on international and domestic assignments
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security )
- Eligible for CW-A/B clearance or equivalent
- Virtualization technology (VMware, SAN, PCoIP)
- Enterprise Management (Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM)
- Vulnerability Management (McAfee HBSS, ACAS)
- Network management/monitoring (Solarwinds, Visio)
- Database Management (SQL, PostGRE)
- Automation scripting (VBScript, Powershell)
- SAN management (EqualLogic)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Horizon View)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top